Monday, August 29, 2011

Graduation

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait until graduation. Don't get me wrong, it has been an amazing experience in high school so far, however, it just seems like I am really looking forward to college more than ever. Really not sure if its just the whole new experience of being at a different place, or just wanting to finally graduate and have more freedom. Well, whenever that day comes, I am sure sooner or later I'll start missing the good old days of High School.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Yes you will. You should watch "Midnight in Paris", Woody Allen's newest film. He tackles this topic in subtle, interesting way. And Owen Wilson is genius.

Marissa said...

I agree. I'm also very excited to leave for college but I think I will miss Rocklin and all my friends sooner than i think.