Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Car

I have been looking forward to buying my first car since I was about 8 years old. Now, that it has come time, I have found that it is a lot harder than just going to a car dealership and purchasing a used car. First off, a used car is more logical, due to the fact that there more than 1.6million car accidents involving teens each year. I also find that it would be more reasonable to buy a used car that is not too expensive, because what if you are involved in an accident, all the money is then wasted. However, when looking at used vehicles a lot of them have so many miles that they pose the threat of just breaking down in a year or two. Another negative. Therefore, I have yet to find the perfect car. But, I won't stop searching.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Mason Ganz!! Your first car is finally here!!

Liz said...

Good luck on the search!!!!

Franchesca said...

Good luck! I'm looking for a car too, it's definitely a lot harder than I thought!

RHS Flash said...

You will find it... or it will find you. And cars can become like good friends- comforting. cn