Thursday, August 25, 2011

Busy...

This weekend will be full of homework. I usually try to get all of my homework finished on Fridays, so I have the rest of the weekend to crash, but this weekend, I don't think I will have any free time at all. I have to study for a test, outline three or four chapters, make a presentation, as well as going over flashcards. A lot of this will be assigned and due next week, but due to a busy schedule, I want to do the time-consuming assignments over the weekend. According to students who have taken the class before me, I have about 12 hours of outlining to do... sounds fun. For once, I am actually dreading the weekend. I have to admit that this year I will learn something, and get an education regardless of grades.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I love your passion for learning. cn