Monday, August 29, 2011

I Love The Human Race, It's People I Can't Stand (Part II)

Freak-dancing, grinding, dry-humping on a dance floor, whatever you choose to call it...it's disgusting. When done by teenagers it could be the end of the world to watch; but I don't want to go into extreme details. That is very well one of the reasons I don't attend dances at Rocklin High, because even though it is strictly prohibited people still do it. Teenage girls are so heavily influenced by pop culture, that their "dance moves" could be seen in unrated hip-hop music videos and television programs like 'Jersey Shore'. Not everyone wants to see you using one of your male peers as a pole, ladies. This ties in to my last blog about girls and their obscene attire, because I have the sneaking suspicion they wear that so boys can imagine the wonders of being used as poles for a night at a high school dance. Remove your crotch from his leg, and save it for the strip club.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I could not agree more. Follow this path, very fun and interesting.