Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PROM.

Yes, prom is the hot topic of discussion in any junior group lately. Mine is no exception. Tables, party buses, dresses, bids...everything is piling up and everyone's freakin. I'm totally excited and pumped. March 12 cannot come fast enough. Even if prom sucks it is the quintessential high school experience that's going to be entertaining to say the least. Only thing I'm kinda freaking about right now is how I am going to ask my boyfriend to prom. I mean, it's already implied that we're going together as I just sent the guest pass for him to fill out but I still want to do something cute for him :) Ideas that have been tossed around are filling his room with balloons saying "prom?" on the inside or spamming his car with streamers and "PROM?" and such. Those have all been done before though...I want to do something different. I NEED IDEASSSSS. I hope he won't think it's cheesy that I want to somewhat elaborately ask him but it's PROM! Yeah, that night probably won't be in my top 50 best days of my life down the road (Mr.Nichols) but I'm still excited :) Woah Keely just taught me how to bold and italicize things on here so I shall go back and bold words I consider important in this post. So yeah. Ideas are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Keely said...

lol PROM. what a hot topic. I have no ideas. Except what I said about christmas lights.

Brit said...

So alisha, i definitely think you should go with the surprise flashing flash mob with balloons and fireworks.

definitely do-able.