Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Need Summer

I've always said I was a winter person. I've always talked about how much I love the rain, how much I love the cold, and how much I love when it is grey outside. But lately I have started to change my mind. I decided that I want it to be summer.
I decided that I need the warm. I need to be wearing shorts, and I need to be at the beach. Also, I am especially excited for this summer because I will start to tour colleges. My family has decided to take me on a road trip starting down in San Diego to tour the University of San Diego to up in Spokane, Washington to tour Gonzaga University. This summer is not only a relaxing break from the stress of school, but an exciting adventure to learn about my possible future.

1 comment:

Hannah Vahldick said...

Ok. If you decide you like sun, go to San Diego. If you decide you like crappy, cold, foggy, freezing weather, go to Washington lol