Monday, February 28, 2011

Drizzy Drake Rodgers

So, i'm Devin, but the entire school calls me Drake..literally. All day every day all i hear is Drake! Or, Drizzy! Or, Aubrey! That's not that bad though what's worse is when i go somewhere random and people notice the similarity still.

For example, over break i went to my girlfirends basketball game at Del Oro vs. Inderkum. At halftime I went into the lobby and then when i came back out some random guy stopped me in the doorway and said, "Hey what up bro?"

I was like, "Sup dude,"

He said, "Dude these girl's i'm with, they think your gorgeous, they think you look like Drake, have you ever heard that?"

"Yea, haha at school people don't even call me my name, they call me Drizzy.."

"No way bro, you should come sit with us!"

"Haha ok in a little bit....."

You tell me... Is this a normal occurance?