Wednesday, February 9, 2011

T-Minus 8 hours

When I take a test, I tend to fixate on it...

Alot...

When we took the AP World test in May last year, all I could think about for a solid week was "Did I mess up the DBQ?" "AAH! I could have added this to my free-response!!" Literally, as soon as I was done with lunch after the test I came back to school for track practice and was in the library with an AP world book checking my answers from the multiple choice.

I'm not good at waiting. When I have it off my mind, I'm fine. But as soon as I'm reminded of whatever I'm waiting for, its an itch that I NEED to scratch.

The fact that the collegeboard presents a timeline for when SAT scores are to be released with an exact date is only serving to enable my rabid curiosity.

If I had my way, I'd just stay up another three hours and have my curiosity instantly gratified, but better judgement makes me think I should just wait until when I get up at 5:30.

I don't know if I would be able to keep my sanity in the days of snail mail.

Technology may have ruined my patience.

No comments: