Monday, December 3, 2012

Not Quite Sure

I'm not positive on how this week will go... I'm not sure if I should be prepared for a ton of work, much like last week, or if this will be one relaxing week of school before the last two weeks of the semester kick my butt and irritate the heck out of me.
I have two tests this week; World History and Adv Spanish II, so hopefully those will go well. But other than that, I don't think I have a lot going on this week, thank God. Maybe this week I'll finally have time to write those journalism stories I couldn't write because I was so busy with water polo from August to late October! :D I need to write more web stories. I have to admit, sadly, I have been slacking. Gahh. Just submitted a story today though, and another one I will turn in later this week, hopefully.
Anyway, I've run out of things to say, so... Do I say bye? Thats not what people usually do on Blogs... I'll just end it like this.
Fin.

No comments: