Monday, December 17, 2012

Ants

I hate ants with a passion. I swear, no matter how many of them I kill, they always seem to multiply out of thin air and attack me. It's gross and it's starting to make me paranoid.

Here's how my day went:
3:15 Oh f#$^@$%&@#$%^. Gotta read 11 more chapters of Catcher in the Rye. Actually, it was a lot better than expected:). I actually kinda like the book.
5 Naptime!
6 Bleh, another school day
6:45 Go to put on my shoes to find a MASSIVE LINE OF ANTS ALL OVER MY SHOE. Spent about 15 minutes figuring out if I should leave it or deal with it when I come home.
7:15 My sister couldn't go to school because she's sick and someone has to watch her, so lucky me:).
7:20-now Dealing with the ants. I don't know why, but there are sooooo many of them in my room. I know my room isn't the nicest place, but jeez, these ants need to relocate.

I kinda regret not going to school because of the debate in Pereira's class. I really wanted to tell off Kaitlyn about something she said earlier that I had to shake my head at. I even had my facts and all that. Pretty impressive for me.

Anyways, because of the ants, I haven't really done much except make my sister take her medicine and all that. It's cold outside.

No comments: