Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Wonder If Rapunzel Had This Problem

As all of you may know, my hair is long. Very long. I haven't cut it since before freshman year and next year is the year it'll all go away. I'm cutting it! Yay. I still have a while, but I'm so excited.

I'm particularly excited because whenever I brush my hair, about 30 stands come flying out. It's quite horrible. I'm losing most of my hair! That, and I get so many tangles throughout the day that I wonder how many tangles Rapunzel would've had if she were real. My carpet. Oh, my poor carpet! I kinda just slide the hairs that come out onto the floor, thinking I'll pick them up later, but eventually forget. Does anybody else deal with this?

WANTED: art-worthy subject. I keep telling people that I need a striking picture (one with lots of emotion and the background has to go with the the focus) (that's technically theirs) that I can use to draw for a contest/fun. I don't think I'm really gonna enter the contest on the basis that it costs like $50 to enter, but I do enjoy drawing, and I want something to keep me busy if I ever find free time.

Is this the last week before the "winter" break? I hope it is. So close!

PICNIC CLUB:  I hate using the blog for this, but there's a picnic on Wednesday, the 19th I think, in Hurrianko's room at lunch/plus. Please bring what you can. Tell your friends! Tell your friends to tell their friends! It's so last minute, but endure!

No comments: