Saturday, December 8, 2012

Final Two Weeks

These next two weeks are going to be the hardest of my entire life. Almost all of my classes have at least two more tests to go, including the finals. Plus, we have busy work, busy work, busy work. For APUS I have to find time to read a book, and write a review thing for it as well as everything else. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to finish everything. Five of my classes have so much work, so I am so grateful for the easier classes. I'm at the point where I'm picking and choosing what to study for. If I have a 90% I study for that class; if I have a 95% I don't study for that class. I hate that school has finally come to that. All I want to do is sit and watch a Christmas movie, but I can't! The last day of school, I am going to a friend's house. I haven't seen this friend in literally months because of school. So... I'm excited for Christmas. A lot.

No comments: