Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just a spoonful of rice helps the talapia go down!

So last night I was feeling like my mom needed to be cheered up. She's a teacher and the end of the semester can be a bit stressful for her. Off topic: I absolutely despise people who think their teachers do not have feelings. I mean, come on! They are people two! I think I have a different perspective of teacher because I have grown up with one, but high school students seem to think the world revolves around them and teachers must cater to their every whim. 
Now that I got that out of the way, beck to my story. We were eating Talapia for dinner (Which is a type of fish) and rice. I LOVE RICE. I had eaten all mine and was going to go back for more when I started humming "A spoon full of sugar" from Mary Poppins. I then proceeded to start singing it out loud. But I changed sugar to rice and medicine to Talapia. "Just a spoonful of rice helps the talapia go doooooooooowwwwnnnn!" and sang it over and over. It was an interesting dinner . . .

No comments: