Wednesday, December 5, 2012

First Spielberg

I've heard of a ton of movies he's done. I've known about certain scenes and whatnot. But I haven't ever seen one of his movies (that I am aware of) until last night when I saw Lincoln. Lincoln was my favorite President- he made me believe in equal rights so strongly today, and the fact that i saw this movie with my dad, someone who I can share all my thoughts with, was something very big. He's not a fan of Spielberg, but he had to admit that this movie was amazing.
This movie had the perfect amount of action, drama, comic relief and seriousness of everything. Well, at least for me. As well, the actors in this movie were superb. JUST SAYIN. So yeah, I loved this movie like I haven't loved a serious movie in a while and I just wanted to say that I loved Lincoln's laugh. and his lines. and the guy that played him! I'm outta time now- I just loved the movie and I had to tell somebody!

No comments: