Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First!

Yay, 2013. One year closer to graduation!This year I'm going to be 18! I'M SO EXCITED! I really can't wait for school to be over so I can move on to senior year.

However, I have many hurdles in front of me before I can even think of the next vacation, which is sad. I have the ever-dreaded homework, which I promised myself would get done before the new year, but my nerdy ways have gotten in the way because I got infatuated with a new anime I found. It's really bad. But what's nice is that I've watched 100 episodes over the past week:D and still have about 250 to go.

I watched a movie about Ted Bundy last night. Yea, great way to end the 2012 year. But it was in Spanish, which I don't mind, but I don't like the idea that the voices don't match the characters. Like think of Spongebob, now replace his voice with mine. They just don't go together, right?

Lately, I've created a lot of indie rock stations on my Pandora. Why? Because I heard a song on the radio and I fell in love with it. However, I was on my way to WalMart, so I only got a minute of the song. I can't remember the lyrics, but I'm sure if I heard it again, I'd know if it was that song. So far, Pandora has let me down, especially with its never-ending ads to get me to be a massage therapist. I really just want that song, how hard can it be to find it?

With the spare time from break, I've decided to pick up my pencil and draw again, the only thing is I dunno what to draw. I want something that somebody would say "I'll buy that." but also something that is striking, something that makes somebody wonder and say, "I've never seen it that way." So, as for right now, I'm at a dead end, which also explains a Spanish book I'm reading. Two sentences in, and I gave up. I just don't understand. Oh well, I'm gonna watch more movies, listen to more songs, and watch more anime to satisfy my nerdy ways:D. Whoo, 2013, I feel this year, I'm going to have great joy.

No comments: