Saturday, January 19, 2013

What Does Fresh Air Smell Like?

When I got home from scrimmage today, I felt the need to do something about my room. There's always a bunch of school-related stuff strewn on my floor and a little pile of nonsense in the corner where I don't look. So I started cleaning and putting my stuff neatly where they belong, when I was like "it's a little stuff in here." So, I opened my window to get some real air in here. Unfortunately, I think it had an opposite effect.

It smelled like something was burning and I was a little bit curious as to why, I mean before I opened the window, it didn't smell like that. . . .I'm serious, it was a really weird smell so I ended up spraying some air freshener everywhere, but it kind of smells like old people. And now I just saw a flying bug in my room and there's only one way it could've gotten in here. Gosh, that's what I get from opening my window. And now it's really cold here and I just started washing my sweaters! So now all I have are shirts:/.

Pandora. Oh Pandora. They really just need to relaunch their website or something because
1) I'm tired of listening to massage and scary ads
2) The darn thing keeps freezing up on me!
3) They don't get the hint that I don't like pop music.
I recently made a rap channel, except, I don't like rap, I like fake rap because it provides great humor for me, however, Pandora can't take that hint. I mean, I didn't even put in a real rap song, it just "rap roots" apparently.

I spent my Friday's lunch with a couple of sophomores. Oh my, they are trouble, if you know what I mean. I just kind of strolled over and merged with their group. Except they kept going over the same freakin' thing over and over. There was lots of debating and correcting,  such a hassle for a test. And what's worse is that they're super smart, they really didn't need my help at all!

I could really use a Starbucks right now.

No comments: