Monday, January 14, 2013

:/ Face, All Day, Erry Day

I am so frustrated! For so many reasons! Why do people trip! Urggg.

But one of the small reasons for me having a face like :/ is because when I'm at home and stretching and whatnot, I have absolutely no problem holding a perfect splits on my right side. It's so much fun! But right when I get to dance class, my legs are incapable of going anywhere near splits position. But I know I can do it, so why can't I? Ah, man. It sucks.

You know what else sucks? People trying to prove you wrong because they think they know everything about something that well, I'm not so good at. I'll take advice, sure, but if they're intent on using fancy words I know they don't know themselves, then I go back to the :/ face. Like, calm down, you're not better than me by much. If they were like the teacher, then I'd be like, oh you know what you're talking about, however, in this case, it irks and pains me to see someone so high and mighty.

Pandora is creeping me out with this one movie trailer about some scary chick standing on something else, which makes that scary. What's even worse is that Pandora likes to freeze, so I end up staring at some Grudge-like face for ten seconds. :/.

40 pages is the next amazing AP US chapter. Joyous. 40 pages of nothing. I had a hard time with the industry chapter because I kept asking, why do I care about this? :/ I'ma spend like 4 hours on it. Whew, oh man, oh man, I have so much to do, but I'm not really up for it because I know what's gonna happen tomorrow when I come to school. Katy is gonna beat my US quiz score, not that I really ever challenged her:D, but she's perfect in every subject...One of these days....

Senior year, oh senior year, why don't come sooner?

Am I the only one that still blogs? Because that's what I think.... Nichols, do you still read these? I hope I get graded for this because if it's not a part of my grade and I'm really just wasting my time, then, yea, I'll stick to article-blogs.

No comments: