Monday, January 21, 2013

Applyin' Fo The McLife

Ryan Yap-D's Facebook status made me laugh. And I really wish I had time to go to a job, but my life is complicated and I, quite frankly, am seeing more negatives than positives from getting a job right now.

I tried thinking of the best times that I could do it and I came up with after-school Monday and Friday, then Saturday and Sunday. The only problem with this is that I am an extremely tired person. I can barely take school without passing out after getting home. And by passing out, I mean going to sleep. Also, that's my time for myself. I love my time for myself. It's just awesome to just relax and not worry. Buy alas, those days might be over. I'm thinking of applying sometime this week, maybe this weekend. Maybe not this weekend. I feel as if I have something important to attend to. Hmm.

Anyways, I am hopeful that my brother-in-law adores me so much that he'll one day give me the car he has now:P. Hopefully soon. Haha, oh man, I still have a lot to do. My non-procrastinating days=over. It was a nice run, getting at least 8 hours of sleep each night, but bye-bye to that.

Oh! Just remembered something to do after school tomorrow. Darn it. Why school? Why? I miss the old seniors. They would've given me great words of wisdom. I miss that.

No comments: