Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just Another Post About 2013

Yep. Here I go, about to talk about 2013. What can I say, everyones getting older. Its so crazy! I guess that the new year brings reality checks to some people, even me a little bit. Almost two years of high school down, and two more years to go. I'm very lucky to say that my high school experience has been the best that I could ever imagine. I'm extremely fortunate to go to this school, which offers so many opportunities; I just can't believe it. I've always liked school, and Rocklin High has been amazing thus far. I don't really have any regrets. Oddly enough, I don't have any really important Resolutions I want to make also. I'm just gonna' keep doing what I've always been doing.
I had a pretty fantastic Christmas, too. Christmas is my second favorite holiday/get-together of the year, besides my birthday. :D I love giving and recieving gifts. It makes me feel good. :)
I've been reading frequently this break too! Yes, I'm guilty of reading on my vacation time, and proud of it! So far I've read two books; A Child Called It By Dave Pelzer and Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen. I loved both of them immensely!
Anyway though, I've poored my thoughts out. I think I'm done for now.
See ya!

No comments: