Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Blog

Megan is fishtailing her hair. Julie is ranting. Juliette doesn't know what to blog about. Megan wants me to blog about hipsters. I'm bored. Megan forgot a strand of hair. Megan is a drama queen. She just hit me. Now she's fishtailing the other side. I'm still bored. Megan still wants me to blog about hipsters. Shelby is writing on paper. Now shes checking her phone. I stole her pin. Julie is going on rage mode.  Now Megan and Julie are fighting about Anatomy. Full-Cup. Julie has a video to show us. Megan is on Pintrest. Amanda is talking to us again. Julie is my partner. Hashtags. Amanda is still talking. Megan just slid her phone to me all "super spy" way. Five minutes to come up with hashtags. Semester2. Julie is giving the paper to Amanda. Watching a video on Megan's phone. It was funny. Cat Friend vs. Dog Friend. Mr. Nicols is at my pod. Working. Working, Working. Julie left the pod. I don't know where she went. Yup. So this is my blog.

1 comment:

Shelby B. said...

You stole my pin???????