Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Err Day!

Tomorrow is -er day. So, what I was thinking was of being Err. Oh yes, the best character besides Master Shake on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, or what they're known now as, something something, I forgotXD. But, it is definitely the best idea ever! Somebody wanna be my Igninok? If you don't understand this paragraph, then shame on you! Shame!!!!!!

It's been a while since this happened, but since I have absolutely nothing to talk about, I might as well tell you guys about my journey with Mckenna on the way back to Rocklin from the devastating scrimmage with St. Francis. On the way back, we passed a mall. There was a store called "Casual Male XL." I don't know if it really XL, but it had an X in there for sure. Anyways, they had a bunch of pictures on the wall-window, which is typical of any store, really. But, in all the picutres, there was always a lady in front of the man, so it's not like you can even see the man. So, with that said, how am I supposed to know how the casual male XL looks if there's a freaking woman in front of him all the time?!

Later, we passed by a statue. It was of a horse looking thing, however, there was something on the horse. A mermaid. If not, then it looked like a mermaid. But I have no idea what the mermaid was doing on the horse, it was like half connected to the horse, so I felt a little bit weirded out.

Today, the junior color is black. Everybody just has to comment on how this is the perfect day for me and how easy it is to dress up. I can't tell you how much I hate that. Like, I understand I wear black... I should've dressed in red.

No comments: