Sunday, January 13, 2013

Things Of The Past

Ah, I was reading some article on Yahoo! about discontinued snacks from where-ever. I realized that I miss Cherry Vanilla Coke the most. It was soooooo good. I remember I only had it a couple times, but it was so good, I still remember it. It sucks because they only kept it for a year, however, I didn't know that, so I've been searching for it secretly until now. :( And no, I can't just mix a cherry coke and a vanilla coke together, it defeats the point and it costs more. Never again, will I be able to taste the delicious-ness of a cherry vanilla coke.

So far, I had been really good keeping up with my homework and successfully have had two 10/10s on the quizzes in AP US, although the second one was an on-the-spot. That has never happened; I'm so happy! However, this weekend has just totally thrown me off.  By this, I mean, I slept in and got a nap, so once again, I weigh out the benefits of doing homework versus doing something else. I have the old AP US book out in front of me right now, but I can't find the strength to push through another ten pages. By the way, it sucks for everybody that doesn't have a copy of the old book because it's just amazing to have and be able to write all over it and I'm just in love with it, even though it's pretty much the exact same book as the one we have now....

I agree with Rhiannon, I'm done with school. Just too much! All I want is to go to bed and have two months to myself with my homework worries non-existent.

No comments: