Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wonderful Winter

All I can do is cross my fingers and hope that my good luck will last just a little bit longer. Before December, I was dragging. I didn't want to do anything for anyone. I would just sit around. I even gave up on homework most nights. Now, I am more motivated. I have more of a goal and it's all because of this past week and the weeks to come. On Thursday of last week I found out that I got into Cal Poly which has been my number one school for years now. I had been worried I didn't have good enough grades and such but once I found out, my whole mood has changed for the better. Then we won the game against Del Oro. Again. On Saturday, I went to a show at the Boardwalk and got to meet the people from one of my favorite bands. And just the other day, my friend invited me to go to LA with her this weekend to visit Azusa Pacific University and go to the game. I was informed last night that we would also be going to Disneyland!!! I am just hoping that this good streak won't end any time soon. I am anticipating 2010 to be a good year. :)

No comments: