Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thunder Galleria

I do not know why, but for some reason I have never been an elf at Thunder Galleria before. It seems like something that I would want to do every year, but I am excited about doing it this year! Elf training was good, I learned that an elf should always keep their kid next to them at all times. And no texting. Which is a good point, because if you were shopping with a high school kid, you'd probably be pretty excited, and nervous. But if they were on their phone the whole time, that would just be awkward and no fun. So mental note: no texting on monday night. I am so excited to walk the kids around, and hopefully make the holidays exciting for them. It's a hard time of year, especially if someone does not have the money to get presents for everyone. Which is why this is such a great event. It makes everyone feel happy about gift giving, and holiday cheer :)So Thunder Galleria, here I come, a few years late.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

No doubt you were an awesome elf. Lucky kids.