Monday, December 7, 2009

17 days of -not christmas- but sickness

i've been sick for 17 flipping dayssss. first the sore throat, then just constantly blowing my nose, then that plus throat problems, then just the coughing, then that plus nose problems. i dont even cough much at all at school during the day, but once im tired and ready for bed, i start having insane coughing fits. my stomach muscles hurt from all of it. i swore i was in the middle of my 4th round of strep throat since elementary school days, but that test came back negative, so my Dr. just said instead of that, im on my 3rd sinus infection?? too bad my other ones never made my throat feel like sandpaper and make me cough uncontrollably.
booo.
glad its snowing today though, that's nice. it makes me think of my family in idaho, and of my upcoming trip to Iowa to see my dad,. yay!! its been too long. cant wait to spend 14 days in the snow in the middle of nowhere?!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

LOL vent. Sincerely hope you feel better soon.