Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas miracle

well I am at my dads house in Connecticut for Break. I just got here yesterday and I woke up this morning and decided to take my dog for a walk. i got all bundled up and walked downstairs outside to the freezing cold and the snow. I walked off the front step and looked down and found a 100 dollar bill frozen in the street. I finished walking my dog and got my 13 year old brother,justin, to help me get it out. We planned to spilt it 50/50 because We both helped get it out. My brother broke some of the ice with the shovel. He ripped part of it and then I remembered from econ that if you rip the corner off of a bill then it is no good. I then thought about it and told my brother to get some hot water. He poured it over the ice and it instantly melted freeing the 100 dollars. We took it upstairs and blow dried it. It is good and ready for spending. We are spilting it three ways though with my 8 yearold little brother ,Rick, because he wouldn't stop crying so we are each giving him 10 dollars of our 50. So I am up 40 dollars, life is good.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Wow, that's a great story (and good thinking on your part... and nice that you shared).