Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ring Ceremony!!!

I just got back from the ring ceremony. I have to say it went extremely well. I am very happy with my ring and it couldnt possibly fit any better. I will enjoy wearing my ring for the next two years of high school, then it will make a great keep sake for the rest of my life!Fortunately i didnt have any impressing moments, like falling while going down the stairs. Although, i did almost loose my flipflop going up the stairs but i doubt anyone saw it. The speaches were very inspiration and I did look into my future when the speaker asked us to close our eyes and picture where we will be in 10 years. The ring ceremony reminded me that i really only have two years of high school left. Before I know it I will be out in the real world, working my tail off, and trying to make it in college. It's a scary world out there, I just hope im ready when the two years are up.

1 comment:

Raoul Duke said...

Let's just hope we don't hit our peak in high school.