Monday, August 18, 2008

My Summer....

So... I was running a mental list through my mind this morning. I'm thinking.. I know I forgot something to do over summer... My chemistry homework is done.. What else is there?

I check my email (which I haven't been checking a lot recently), and see that I haven't been keeping up with the blog. Just perfect. :)

Well, my summer has been quite interesting. I mainly played World of Warcraft (I'm a nerd and I don't care :D) and hung out with some friends. My guild in the game (if you don't know, its a group of people who try to do 'missions' with 25 people and attempt to clear dungeons and such) died down, because the leader decided to quit playing. The people who were second-in-command at the time decided to promote me and make me one of them, to help get the guild back and running and show that it won't fail.

It was interesting. I got a lot done with my promotion, but I just feel dumb forgetting my Journalism homework. See you guys tomorrow!!

No comments: