Friday, August 1, 2008

Pennsylvania

About four days after I got back from Oregon I left on yet another adventure. This time I went to Pennsylvania to visit family. Overall I really enjoyed my time there, visiting family that I rarely get to see. However, I have realized that being busy all the time gets old relatively quickly. Don't get me wrong I'd much rather be busy than bored out of my mind, but never being home had really started to take a toll on me. My body got extremely worn out and I got sick. I also have had no time to do my summer homework, which I am going to cram in and do before school starts which adds a lot of additional stress to my life. Not to mention I haven't had time to spend with my friends, most of which I haven't seen since school got out. My summer has gone by so incredibly fast! I want to encourage you to take advantage of the summer activities that come your way but don't let yourself get too busy. You need time at home to balance it out. So if you've found yourself at home this summer don't feel too bad, you may just be lucky.

3 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Summer is meant to be a time to get away and realx. At least you have good travel memories. There is still time to finish summer homework, so don't stress too much :) I'm trying to finish mine, as well. Good luck!

Cassie said...

That's unfortunate that you got sick. I'm really sorry. Hope you've gotten better. Well once school starts everything will balance out. Don't stress out to much you still have time. See you soon!

Karin said...

Hey Victoria! Take deep breaths. You can do this =). I hope you find some time to relax now. And good luck on the homework! Just too let you know, Grapes of Wrath gets better the farther into the book you get...