Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hi! I'm Cheryl. And I am excited to see/meet everyone on Tuesday! Basically this year is going to be bomb because we are having mucho parties. No worries Mal, I'll plan them. Ha.
And of course, we will be writing wonderful stories connected to Rocklin High School. C'mon, you know you love it.
This summer has been awesome, I've been working at an orthodontist office. Woot. The nice thing is I only work about 30 hours, so not too bad. Other than that I've just been trying to go on as many roadtrips as possible and revelling in the fact that I have minimal amount of responsibility:)
I went camping for a week...I went to UCSB for a church camp...I went to tons of concerts, my favorite being Augustana !... I went to Lake Tulloch...I went to Tahoe...I went sailing in San Fran...its been fun. School is not sounding too hot right now. Ugh.
But, lets look at the bright side. Seniors... its our last year! Yayy! In just 3 short months we will be turning in applications and deciding where we want to spend our first stretch of independence! Yayyy!
So, this has been fun. Enjoy your last few days of summer:)

2 comments:

Mallory Valenzuela said...

YES CHERYL, you are planning them;)

and take me to a concert!!!

lauren elizabeth said...

you are awesome cheryl!
i can't wait to work with you ish:)
ill see you tomorrow baby doll