Wednesday, March 27, 2013

...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I really don't want to blog right now. I actually don't want to do anything right now except eat and watch Law & Order: SVU.

Umm, state was fine, really a whole other level of dedication that you see. Elk Grove didn't even place which I thought was extremely weird. But I guess we stopped one team from placing/going on to nationals, so that makes me extremely proud. The what-was-supposed-to-be eight hour drive turned in 10 going to Riverside and 12 back. But I'm not complaining. I love (most of the time) my team and spending time together is what I want to do. I wish we placed, but I know next year, I will do everything in my power to get rid of the players that don't want to play, anybody that won't put forth their all.

Once I got home, I've gotten lazy and just outright laid-back. Homework isn't even in my mind as of now.  Anyways, my food is ready and I thought I had something to say, but I guess I didn't. See y'all when school comes around.

No comments: