Sunday, March 10, 2013

Autobiography

I thought I'd write about who I am as a person.

I am a type-A highstrung Asian who loves to make lists of things to do. I am exceptionally good at puzzles, especially crosswords, and enjoy listening to Macklemore and The Shins. My favorite movies are The Shawshank Redemption and Stand By Me. I shop at thrift stores and did so before it was cool because I like to save money, but I like to buy LOTS of clothes. My strengths are my sense of organization and my luck, while my weaknesses are my disregard for other people and my hyperactiveness. I do a lot of things and sometimes I lose control, but most of the time I have good intentions...The road to hell? If anyone catches that proverb.

My favorite superheroes are Batman and Hawkeye, and I always disliked Spiderman and Iron Man. Overall though, I prefer Marvel.

I'm writing this because I REALLY don't want to do my homework, but I do have a lot, so I best get on it.

No comments: