Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bushy Brows

I swear school needs to end! Or teachers need to just have a bunch of free days because my life is filled to the brim with stuff to do. I got places to go, and I got homework to do, and things to prepare for. I guess the best part is that I don't have to do any more speeches in my high school career, to my knowledge (seminars don't count). It's so relieving to know I don't have to stand in front of my peers and watch my teacher's eyes glaze over because they're so bored of speeches.

And of course, at this moment, I'm pushing off my homework because I'm so busy. It seems like my outlet to rant is Mckenna, Rahul, and Charisse. I just want to thank all of them because I seem like I'm just going to trip (literally) and then not want to get up after that because I'm so dead tired.

My life surrounds Mock Trial, which is a good thing, but I'm just sooo nervous because I don't know what to expect and I really hope my coach sits down and tells us his story of state and how it went and what he experienced, but I'm not sure if we'll get to that. I'M SO TIRED, at this point, I'm happy I'm not going to Junior Prom because I can use that time to just relax.

What's been bugging me lately are my eyebrows. They've been going crazy, mostly because of my negligence towards them, but they just keep growing and growing and I finally tweezed them yesterday, but I don't know, something is missing. Has anyone seen Carolyn's eyebrows? I just love her eyebrows and I always find myself staring at it when I see her, but it just makes me wonder, how can I get my eyebrows to do that? Will I pull it off? Haha, Juli problems...

I have nothing much to talk about, except people in Sacramento, were we in Sac? I dunno, but people are just so crazy. Rahul, Denzel, Mckenna, and I were going to awards for Mock Trial and we saw this lady at a cross walk, but she wasn't walking, even though the sign had the little white hand telling her to go. So, not knowing what to do, we waited for her. And as soon as the sign said DON'T WALK, she starts walking! All of us are just like, what is wrong with you? (Mckenna said that today to me seeing as how I was a pedestrian and nobody was slowing down, but I walked across anyways because PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE THEIR BRAKES, THAT'S WHY WE CHECK THEM SO OFTEN:/) But yea, and then a street down, there was a guy on a motorcycle just riding down the street...with his arms flung back and just joy-riding his motorcycle. You don't do that! Then, there was a really weird picture of a lady bending over, not touching her toes or anything, but with her hands up in the air. I just thought that was weird...that's not how you stretch...

No comments: