Sunday, March 17, 2013

State and the Rest

I'm so excited, state for Mock Trial is just around the corner. Just three and a half more days of school until we depart! I'm really nervous since the scrimmage we had against Elk Grove kind of made us look bland. All their witnesses had character, which is somewhat unusual to what I'm accustomed to, but it was good to see what sort of team makes it to nationals. I feel really jealous, they had their own courtroom in the school and another room dedicated to the pre-trialers. I'm so jealous! I wish Rocklin had a room like that, but I guess we just need to get some attention before any of that happens. I mean, every student in Elk Grove High School knows what Mock Trial is. However, here, only some teachers and friends of participants know what kind of program it is. It's kind of sad, but I hope one day Mock Trial will become famous at Rocklin.

I'm starting to worry, not about school or extracurricular activities, but a future career. I don't know what to do. I love foreign language and psychology, but all I think about is going home in Spanish class and my eyes start to feel heavy in psychology. I know I love these subjects, but I have no motivation to do homework or work. I just don't know what to do for the rest of my life.

I really should get started on my homework, but again, no motivation. Just one more week! One more week! I don't know if I can make it...

No comments: