Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break Bound!

Sooooo....spring break is next week! I am honestly really excited for it...I need a break. I'm sure that everyone else does too! It's nice because spring break this year divides the second semester into pretty even halves.

My plans for spring break? Nothing. It's funny because I literally don't want to do anything...being busy does that to you. My siblings go to a private school so they have the next week off....which means sleeping in for me! No little buggers being loud to wake me up.

And last week was the end of the third quarter... I honestly think that most people on this campus, especially athletes, are disappointed with their grades right now. I have never had this problem...but I have two Bs! Oh well. I'll worry about that after spring break ;)

No comments: