Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Plus

Of course I'm in plus still. It's really not that bad, but I hate wasting my time. As of right now, the only homework I'm focused on finishing is pre-calc, which is next class. The only thing is that I don't know how to do it, probability just confuses me... And there's a couple people here that I know, but I don't want to leave the safety of my counter-chair.

I really don't want to stay here, but the system requires me to, even though I turned in my essential skill. All I want is to do something, but I'm just bored. Man... Also, people, please make your blogs longer! It's no fun when a blog is like "I'm blogging, yay." and that's it.

I found something stuck to the bottom of my jeans (since my jeans go past my feet) and I can't tell if it's a dead bug or something gross. I don't want to take a guess, but it's kind of disturbing me. I'm so close to Spring Break I can taste it! Anyways, plus with me is so boring...Well, plus is boring in general, but today is just worse since I'M NOT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING. RAWR.

But life is good, especially the Walking Dead show. I really hope that Andrea dies...I know that sounds horrible, but c'mon girl. I really want to post more, but I don't want to ruin the show if somebody's behind on the season....

No comments: