Tuesday, May 10, 2011

That "In-Between" Stage

I feel stuck in a transition stage. I'm younger than most of my classmates. I have a license, but no car. I'm moving, and at present I live in both Carmichael and Rocklin. And everyone keeps asking me "Where do you want to go to college, Brit?", "what do you want to do with your life Brit?", "What do you want to be Brit?" I. Don't. Know. Any other year, I would be pining for summer at this point in the school year. But this year, I'm not so sure. I'm stressed about the last few weeks of school. I'm ready for track to be over and cross country to begin. I do NOT want to be in my current classes anymore. I just need a break. This year has been.....trying.... At best. I don't know what I want. Scratch that, I want a nap. And I want things to hurry up. And slow down.... yeah, I don't know what I want.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I feel yah girlfran. Lots of stress lately, and I just know already it'll be the same senior year...but IT'S SUMMER IN LIKE 3 WEEKS!!! :D

Hannah Vahldick said...

Don't forget College application hell begins this summer..... FUN