Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stay Off the Roads

Monday I had my first driving lesson and let's just say I have much to improve upon. The instructor was constantly having to use his break and turn the wheel for me to save me from crashing into everyone around usI blame being a terrible driver on my instructor talking waaayyyy to fast and it was rush hour traffic around the mall that I learned in. That's a little nerve-racking.
Although I was horrible the first time I drove, I feel that I am slowly starting to make improvements. I drove to the Target in Lincoln last night and I don't feel that I put anybody's lives in danger once. Slowly but surely I believe that I am starting to become a better driver. But do take this as a warning to stay off the roads when I am driving. haha.

2 comments:

Franchesca said...

haha don't worry you will get better!

Christian Young said...

Ha who is your instructor?