Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ssssppprriiiinnngg

Spring has sprung. Except for the fact that it like rained for a couple minutes yesterday. That threw me for a loop. But now I get to pull out all of my dresses, skirts, flip flops...AND EAGERLY ANTICIPATE SUMMER!!!!!!! These last two weeks have been absolutely insane. But after this week, which shall be filled with dance show, it's smoooooth sailing up until summer :) I can't wait! AP tests are OVER thank goodness, which has reduced a great amount of my stress. Still have projects and to get some of my grades up and work hard these last few weeks of school, but we're almost there! And I cannot wait. I have been looking forward to June 2nd since the first day of school. Senioritis anyone? And then it's senior year...applying to colleges, short school days, and the last opportunity to go to dances, rallies, etc... it's going to be so amazing. And most likely overwhelming. But right now I'm not worrying about that and just hoping to survive the next few weeks to get to SUMMER!!!! :D

No comments: