Saturday, May 14, 2011

I want to travel.

So Keely and I were sitting in our pod the other day and I had the urge to go on the National Geographic website. We browsed through probably 200 images of the most amazing scenery on Earth. There were underwater shots of coral reefs and people hiking up Yosemite cliffs with waterfalls pouring in the background and quiet mountain lakes and everything else you could possibly think of.

Doing this just reinforced one of the things on my bucket list-- travel the world. There is so much to see out there and I can't wait until I have the means to go out and see everything.

The first step to this is summer, of course. It's so close, yet so far away. But once it comes around, I'm just going to try and see California. As a starter. Maybe a camping trip with my friends, or a day trip to Yosemite. We'll see if my parents will even let me. But I'm stoked no matter what. Freedom is so close.

1 comment:

Christian Young said...

I completely agree. I would like to travel as well :).