Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kung Fu Panda!!!

I didn't recognize a lot of names so I wanted to start out by introducing myself. Hi, I'm Heather Smith. I'm now a Junior, and I'm looking forward to writing for the Flash in journalism 2 when school starts again.

A couple of weeks ago, I was hanging out with my friends. We couldn't find anything else to do, so we decided to go see Kung Fu Panda. I expected it to be lame but it actually turned out to be pretty funny, and I left the movie threatre laughing. Kung Fu Panda has many stars in it, excuding Jack Black, who i enjoy watching for the same reason everyone else does, he's hilarious. Kung Fu Panda was no exception. We spent the entire movie laughing with the audiance full of little kids and their families. I guess everyone is a little kid at heart because it made 118 million and was at the top of the box office and still is in second place. I hope you all enjoyed the movie too and I'm looking forward to go see it in IMAX. Hope you all are having an awesome summer!

-Heather

No comments: