Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello

Hi, I'm Lauren Sotir and this is my first year doing journalism. I am an upcoming juinor and even though I didn't take Journalism 1, it seemed like a really creative and fun class that where I could develop more writing skills in. My summer so far has been pretty laid back, but since I am taking a few advanced classes next year there is so much homework I will have to do! Recently, I saw the movie "Jumper" and it was really awesome! If you haven't seen it, you should go rent it! It is about a boy who finds out he can teleport wherever he wants around the world, but he finds out he's not the only one who can. Anyway, I'm really excited for next year and hope you guys are all having fun!

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Hey Lauren.. This is Jimmy Gibbs.
Youll do fine in this class, trust me, and you'll have a great time. Mr. Nichols is a great guy and you'll have a fun expirience in his class.