Saturday, June 14, 2008

Here you go, Mallo.

Well, due to my ridiculously early curfew I've got some spare time on my hands and decided to make Mallory Valenzuela happy! Here are a few fun stories from the workplace.

So, for those of you I don't know, I'm a lifeguard at Sunsplash. I guess I wasn't fully prepared for all the different kinds of people I would encounter when I took this job, but the stories I come home with are amazing. For example, yesterday I was working on the top of Stealth (the big white one), and I totally saw this girl with a third nipple! I was completely in shock and immediatly texted all my friends to tell them about it. This may seem cruel, but you can't see something like that and just keep quiet. For those of you who are offended, I'm sorry, but c'mon, a third nipple?!
The other day I also made friends with some Brazilian people. They didn't speak any english, but it's amazing how much you can say with just a smile.
People also really seem to like to hit on you right after you push them down the giant slide. I can't tell you how many young boys have yelled with cracking voices "WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?" while going down the slide. Apparently, the harness/ bucket hat combo that i have to wear is super hot.
ANYWAY, that's all for now. PEACE, LOVE, BYE!

2 comments:

Mallory Valenzuela said...

hahahaha oh that's so funny, i'm sad i wasn't texted about this third nipple though.

Mallory Valenzuela said...

and i love you julie, i appreciate the post!!!