Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pretty Picture of the Day: A mandarin duck! http://www.rampantscotland.com/colour/supplement080329.htm

Well there's only a few more days of the school year and this is possibly my last blog of the year.
On another note though, I found this cool website called help.com. It is where these people form all around the world can post big or small problems and others try to help them. It is like a forum. I looked over some of the questions, and I can't say that they have the most reliable answers, but it is still pretty interesting, even though it is kind of a waste of time.
Anyway, I've been thinking a lot on how much I love nature. That's why I posted the duck picture. It's so beautiful! We took a walk on the donner trail the other day in aerobic walking and it was so nice and serene. It would be amazing to go to a secluded place where there are no buildings or people. I really would like to go visit the Redwood trees and hike up there this summer. And someday I would like to go to the Amazon and hike down there. : )

No comments: