Thursday, May 20, 2010

18!

Today I turned 18! Of course everyone always wonders if it feels any different to be legal than it did yesterday. This is a typical question everyone seems to be bombarded with no matter what age they are, but 18 seems to be an extra special day. To answer the question I would have to say that it does feel different. I think what makes it feel this way is that I have the mentality that my world was just given the potential to be a whole lot bigger. It's the fact that I KNOW things could change if I chose for them to. What really makes me feel old though is the fact that my sister is going into eighth grade next year and my "little" cousin is going to be a freshman. It has always seemed that I am so much bigger and older than them and that they couldn't realate to things that I was going through, and now that will definitley be a change as they age. Hopefully this year is full of good things, fun, and surprises!
Ps: I was looking through my baby pictures the other night: my dad looks the same! Now that is quite an accomplishment :)

No comments: