Sunday, May 16, 2010

AP TESTS

THEY ARE DONE! I am so glad that AP Tests are done. This year I felt way underprepared... I mean I studied for my tests plenty, but last year for my AP World History test, our class began to study pretty much during Spring Break. This year I started studying the week of the tests so I don't know how that will go.
Something else that is bothering me is the fact that the first day I come back to one of my AP classes, my teacher gave the class 4 projects. 4. That's ridiculous. The point of an AP Class is to prepare one for the AP test, so when that is over shouldn't students already know everything they were supposed to learn that year? What's the point of testing a student's knowledge with 4 projects if their knowledge was just tested on a huge freaking exam. Meanwhile coming back to AP Calc AB wasn't to bad because I understand the new things we are learning are preparing the juniors for Calc BC next year so we might as well start now.
Whatever I'm just glad that the stress that AP exams provide is over... at least for another year.

No comments: