Sunday, May 9, 2010

Advanced Placement. Bleh

So I have my first ever AP test on Thurday: AP World History. I'm pretty nervous but I'm thinking I'll probably pass. The thing is that this whole time that's been my goal, just to pass. But after talking to my older brother I'm realizing that just passing isn't too impressive to colleges, cuz its kinda like getting a C. Oh well, I'll just have to settle for a 3 for now because that's pretty much the score I set myself up for. I'm just really nervous for next year because I signed up for 3 AP classes: Calculus, Spanish, and Chemistry. I can't imagine how much more pressure these couple weeks would be with 2 more tests to stress about. I was considering taking on AP US on top of those, but now im really glad I decided to stick with just 3. Wish me luck for my test on Thursday and rest assured that I'll be cramming every last possible moment until then!

1 comment:

Amanda C. said...

I'm sure you did very well! As for AP Spanish, feel free to ask me any questions you might have. Good job for challenging yourself :)