Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's been too long.

Wow it has been forever since I have blogged... and I am blaming the fact that the school bans blogger.com. I mean sure there are other reasons why I havent blogged in forever but that is the main one. The blocks at school are dumb in my opinion. Everyone knows ways around them. I look around in any of my classes that have computers and at least 1 person is on facebook.
I mean don't get me wrong I understand why they are up in the cases of blatently innappropriate websites, but what is wrong with games if the teacher says we can play? Many teachers just don't care if you play games if you are on time with your work or you have finished everything that needs to be done. Plus websites that provide other entertainment are blocked or severely altered such as failblog.org.
I think its the amount of websites blocked is just ridiculous.

No comments: