Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Swim...

So swim started... I was at school at 5:30am this morning for practice. I usually get up at 7. You have no idea how tired I am right now. At least it's not like I spend hours getting ready, and practice cuts into my morning routine.

I actually like morning practice better though, because at least it's over with, but walking around all day with hair smelling like chlorine is not a good thing. And I'm not dreading it all day.

Having not swam since freshman year, like not actually swimming a single lap for two years, I am so sore. My shoulder joint area hurts just because it is not used to much use. At all. Karate uses very different muscles than swimming, and I can tell. Ouch.

Hopefully further into the season, swim will bring less pain.

Another problem that I'll have to deal with is balancing school, karate, and swim. I guess I'll have to sleep a lot less. Or just manage my time better somehow.

I feel like this semester is easier than last semester so far, so hopefully I'll be able to balance it with sports. But AP testing is this semester, so I really have to start studying. Only 16 weeks left!

No comments: