Friday, February 1, 2013

BBQ Chip Microwave

I am extremely hungry as of now. I want something simple, something easy to make. So of course, knowing my mother, she always leaves her coffee in the microwave, which I don't particularly like because first of all, coffee doesn't smell that swell. I mean, I'll enjoy it sometimes, but other times, I can't handle the smell. Second, it's just eh. Either way, I took her coffee out of the microwave and left the door to the microwave open so the smell can dissipate or do whatever smells do.

What's weird was that, I smelled something really good. And I was like oh man, it smells like BBQ chips. And BBQ chips are just AMAZING. Like oh my, it's one of the foods that makes me the happiest, besides refrigerated glazed donuts. :O I'm so hungry... Anyways, kept smelling the delicious odor coming from my microwave and now I am craving like no other.

Nothing particularly dampening happened within the past few weeks or months really. Trying to get blog integrated, which I'm sure people will hate me for, but come on out and hate, because that's what I love to blog about. But let's face it, blogging is the easiest thing to do, literally, all you guys have to do is talk about your day, bad or good. It's kind of like having a peer counselor, except everybody that knows about the blog can see it.

No comments: